Friday, February 25, 2011

Friday :: On the Work Table

I thought I would share with you all what's on the work table today. 
My cutting table is completely covered with stuff.  There isn't an inch of space.
Some of the space is taken up with the Lavender Liners I'm working on.  I had to go out early to pick up some more lavender to fill them and I have to go out again because I just didn't have quite enough.   As I walk down to my studio the air is just filled with the heavenly scent of lavender.  It's wonderful.

Once these are done, some of them will be going to Periwinkle and possibly some will be listed in my Etsy shop and also on the website.  I will keep you posted.

Have a great weekend!  We are celebrating a friend's 60th birthday this weekend.  It's suppose to be a 70's dressup party.  I have no idea what I am going to wear nor do I have anything psychedelic in my closet.

No comments: