Saturday, October 08, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

It's Thanksgiving in Canada this weekend. 

I am cooking and getting ready for a house full... 30 people for dinner on Sunday.



It's also a very special little girl's birthday that we will be celebrating on Sunday too.  She's entering the age of a teenager....ooooh scary.

It's been a long week and don't get me wrong, I enjoy having everyone over and I have been doing it long enough to have this day down pat, but I will be glad when Monday rolls around and I will be able to relax a bit.


The weather here has been unseasonably warm and is suppose to be 25c tomorrow.  So I just might be able to sit outside and enjoy all the colours of fall this time of year for a bit.
all images Pinterest

If you are celebrating Thanksgiving this weekend, I hope yours is a wonderful one full of good food, family and friends.  Even if you are not celebrating, then I hope you too are enjoying your weekend with good food, family and friends. 

No comments: