Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Introducing the Danielle U in the Danielle Collection

Spring is finally in the air around these parts and as I was looking at my calender I realized that this Sunday marks the official first day of spring - I just hope mother nature co-operates and the weather continues to warm up.

I have some wonderful new handbag designs that I have been working on that would be the perfect addition to anyones spring or summer wardrobe.

The Danielle U handbag is part of the Danielle Collection for this season.  The fabrics are absolutely scrumptious cottons and linens and the design of this bag is roomy but  not bulky.  

The fabric used on this bag is from Chris Stone.  I love it.  I have had it for awhile and have been waiting for something perfect to use it with.  I didn't have much of it, so I was only able to make one.

The earth tones and contrasting blues make this bag so pleasing to the eye.

 This bag with it's gorgeous linen and paisley cotton are a perfect combination of natural linen, aqua and taupe. The circles on the back keep it playful. Love. This. Bag.

And my most favourite.  This 100% linen with the embroidered detail is over the top fabulous and the surprise pinstripe pink lining inside makes it all the more girly.  I'm tempted to keep it for myself.

All these bags are heading out to the Periwinkle store on bloor this week.  So if you want to get a close up look or even add one to your wardrobe, hurry on over. 

There will be more of the Danielle U handbags plus other designs in the Collection coming; however, most of the fabrics shown above are one of a kind or limited edition, so once they are gone they're gone.

Feel free to let me know what you think.  Watch for more bags coming soon!

No comments: